Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt 1KG.
Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt is also known as Pink Bath Salt, Crystal Bath Salt, Rock Bath Salt or just plain simple Himalayan Bath Salt. Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt is mostly known for the 84+ minerals it contains to assist the 96+ minerals in the human blood. Where the energy of the sun dried up the Primordial Sea millions of years ago which now makes Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt the most beneficial, cleanest and purest bath salt available on Planet Earth. This Crystal Bath Salt is pure, unpolluted, contains no impurities from environmental pollution, is Raw, Organic, Natural, Kosher, Halal and suitable for Vegetarians/vegans with no preservatives, no additives, no colouring and no added flavouring.
World’s highest elemental contents with 84 nutritional elements. High inherent stored information from 250 million years ago. Himalayan crystal salts are primarily a storage medium. This special salt is waiting for the moment to have it’s inherent, stored energy, it’s bio-photon content set free by adding water. 100% genuine Himalayan Crystal Salt.
There are many benefits to using Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt, here is a list of some:
- Detoxification and Minerals Infusion
- Re-Energizing Your Body
- Promotes Better Skin Hydration, Leaving Your Skin Softer, Smoother, Supple to Touch, and Glowing
- Treatment for Skin Problems
- Reduce Inflammation and Soothe Away The Soreness
- Provide Relief for Migraines
- Natural Remedy for Insomnia and Other Sleep-Related Disorders
- Helps to Reduce Depression and Negativity as It Restores Harmony in The Spiritual and Mental Balance
- Found to be A Natural Remedy to Gynecological Problems and Post-Menstrual Syndrome for The Ladies
- Stimulates Blood Circulation and Cellular Regeneration
Himalayan Pink Crystal Rock Bath Salt has many other benefits too. Be sure to see our blog and recipes for more information.
This number of minerals in Himalayan Salt far outweighs the traditional table salt. To read more about this please visit our blog.